Question 2 detail
Question 2: Improve athletic spaces
On May 23, North Branch Area School district residents will be asked to vote on three school funding requests. Question 2 asks for approval of a $10.94 million 25-year bond to improve athletic spaces with a gym addition to the high school and updates to both the middle school and high school gyms. Funds would help:
- Build a two-station gym addition connected to the high school to alleviate crowding
- Increase space for physical education classes
- Update the weight room to improve safety
- Improve air quality in both the middle school and high school gyms
- Increase athletic storage space
- Expand opportunities for community events and activities
NOTE: Q2 is contingent on Q1 – Q2 can only pass if voters approve Q1.
A detailed project budget for Q1 and Q2 can be found on our FAQ page (scroll down to question 7).