Online Education for All Minnesota Students
North Branch Area Public Schools' Distance Learning Academy is now enrolling for the 2022-23 school year! NBAPS has a personalized approach to learning for all students. Our Distance Learning Academy provides opportunities for students to engage fully online or in a combination of virtual and in-person learning.Distance Learning Academy is open to all students in Minnesota, offers an exceptional learning experience with more than 50 courses. This supplemental program allows students to take up to half of classes online, while staying in your home district or program. Whether your student is enrolled at NBAPS, attends another public or private school, or is home-schooled - all students in Minnesota can take advantage of the Distance Learning Academy.
Experience Makes the Difference
Make Your Personalized 4-Year Plan Possible
- Courses are taught by real NBAPS teachers with years of experience in providing online and traditional education.
- Each course is designed specifically for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience
- Teachers are available throughout your experience to guide you to success.
- Gain flexibility by completing courses on your own time
- Leap ahead by taking a prep class in a challenge subject
- Access to college credits
- Pursue electives that align with your passions