About Norse Area Learning Center
At Norse Area Learning Center, we provide a fresh start for students by offering the following services:
- Maintain graduation plans
- Support transition from high school to college or career
- Mental health support
- Hands-on learning
- Job credit
What We Believe
At Norse Area Learning Center, all learners hopes, dreams, and desires impact the world.
At Norse Area Learning Center, earning a diploma is a stepping stone in a learner's journey where hopes and dreams become reality.
Norse Area Learning Center is dedicated to helping learners respond to and overcome obstacles.
NORSE AREA LEARNING CENTER GOAL
Our goal at Norse Area Learning Center is for every student to achieve their potential for college and career readiness after graduation.
- Flexible schedule can be personalized to the individual learner
- Positive environment supports your success
- Student-centered and standards-based instruction
Beyond Traditional Learning
- Work-based experience
- Smaller learning environment
- Creative ways to earn credit
Teacher of Inquiry
Teacher of Humanities
Teaching and Learning Secretary
Principal/Director of Teaching and Learning